Baptist Theological College of Southern Africa Online Application 2023-2024
Baptist Theological College of Southern Africa Online Application
Brief on Baptist Theological College of Southern Africa
- The Baptist Theological College of Southern Africa (BTC) is a theological higher education school in Randburg, South Africa. Prof. ‘Piff’ G. C. Pereira, the college’s current principal, took over from Prof. Martin Pohlmann, who had been the principal for 14 years until 2017.
- The Baptist Union of Southern Africa founded the college in 1951 to train pastors for Baptist churches. The college, which has a Baptist tradition, now invites students of all denominations who want to prepare for Christian service. More than 500 students were enrolled in the College’s various qualifying programs in 2019.
- Passion for work, academic achievement, commitment to its evangelical constituency, and educational innovation are only a few of the seminary’s values. Their classes look at both old and new scriptures in order to provide a more complete picture of Christ. Students are always encouraged to participate in Bible studies while attending classes by the staff.
- A number of student support services are available. Practical skills are also provided to students in order to assist them to enhance their ministerial practices. Professionally trained staff is always on hand to assist pupils. The library provides computers and materials to folks who do not have access to them at home. More students are applying to the college as a result of the contact-based and distance-learning courses.
Theological Seminary Programs at Baptist Theological College of Southern Africa
- SATS offers a variety of ministry-focused theological programs that are meant to prepare thinking practitioners for loyal and effective ministry. All of our programs are taught entirely online. You’ll need a computer and access to the Internet, but you’ll never have to travel to SATS. Our enthusiasm for excellence in life and service underpins a dedication to high academic standards in the name of the gospel, even while our hearts are set on ministry.
We have seven different programs to choose from, each with its own set of requirements.
- Christian Life Advanced Certificate (120 credits, NQF 5). The first year of the HCCL is comparable to the first year of the BTh. It’s great for people looking for solid life and ministry foundations. It also serves as a stepping stone into university education for pupils who do not meet BTh’s entry standards.
- Christian Counseling Advanced Certificate (120 credits, NQF 5). The HCCC is a thorough training program for pastoral and lay counselors.
- Theology Bachelor’s Degree (360 credits, NQF 7). The BTh is a three-year theological degree. We currently offer a general BTh, which is appropriate for pastors, missionaries, and Bible instructors, as well as a Christian counseling specialization.
- Honors Bachelor of Theology (120 credits, NQF 8). The first postgraduate degree is the BTh Hons. It builds on a BTh and prepares students for MTh-level theological research.
- Master of the Holy Spirit (240 credits, NQF 9). The MDiv is meant to satisfy the need for advanced pastoral training among pastors. The program is appropriate for second-career pastors because it does not require previous theological qualifications.
- Theology Master’s Degree (180 credits, NQF 9). The MTh is a research degree that allows you to focus on a specific area of theological studies. It is designed for those who want to teach theology and serves as a stepping stone to a Ph.D. in theology.
- Philosophical Doctorate (360 credits, NQF 10). A Ph.D. is a post-doctoral research degree. Our Ph.D. is based on a dissertation.
- SATS’ postgraduate programs are biblically based, academically demanding, and practically applicable. We think, like Hugh of St. Vincent, that education is the pursuit of understanding and virtue, which are eventually discovered in Christ via God’s fellowship. Our programs and courses are created with the combined goals of being both instructive and transformative.
- The Undergraduate School is dedicated to offering the finest opportunity and support for all undergraduate theological programs. An ever-increasing number of undergraduate students from all over the world are served by a capable team of full-time administrative and academic staff and associates, each specializing in a specific subject of theology.
DATE OF APPLICATION
- The Baptist Theological College of Southern Africa’s Online Application can be found here. Full-time students must register by the 30th of November, with late applications accepted until the 14th of January in extraordinary circumstances.
Application Procedure for Baptist Theological College of Southern Africa in 2023
Admission Requirements for the Baptist Theological College of Southern Africa are as follows:
You must meet the following requirements to enter the NVC at NQF Level 2:
- A year-end report for Grades 9, 10, 11, or 12, or a NQF Level 1 qualification, or an approved bridging program established specifically for the purpose of gaining entry to NQF Level 2, or an RPL assessment to meet the basic requirements for NQF Level 2 access.
Courses that are rated as full-time
The application fee (for new students only), as well as the class costs, are due at the time of enrollment.
All new applications must be accompanied by the following documents:
- Certified copy of latest school report/statement of results/Grade 12 or N3 certificate.
- Six certified copies of the ID of the Learner.
- Two certified copies of ID of Parent/Guardian.
- One ID size photo of Learner.
Applications should be submitted as soon as feasible during the annual application cycle, which begins in April.
Ways To Apply Baptist Theological College of Southern Africa Online Application 2023
- Visit https://www.btc.co.za/ for more information.
- Proof that you’ve paid your registration fee (compulsory for SA and International applicants)
- Certified copy of your ID document (ID document is required for South African nationals; your application will not be processed until you provide a certified copy of your ID and your passport number for international applicants).
- Exam Results: Grade 12 Final Exam Results (if available).
- Your grade 11 scores (if you are currently in grade 12) are critical to your application. As a result, keep it on hand.
- When applying online or by mail, keep in mind that you’ll need a unique email address.
If you are unable to apply online, you may print the forms from the links below and mail them to the Admissions Office at the address listed on the right.
Useful link from BTC
BTC online Registration
BTC online Application Status
BTC online Courses
How to Apply BTC online
BTC online application dates
BTC online registration dates
How to register BTC Online
BTC online Prospectus
BTC Online application fee
BTC Online application requirements
BTC Application form
Inscape Design College Online Application
Management College of Southern Africa Online Application
Midrand Graduate Institute Online Application
Milpark Business School Online Application
Oval Education International Online Application
Qualitas Career Academy Online Application
Monash South Africa Online Application
Regenesys Business School Online Application
South African Theological Seminary Online Application
St Augustine College of South Africa Online Application
Stenden University South Africa Online Application
Varsity College Online Application
For more info on BTC click here