CTI Education Group Online Application 2023-2024
CTI Education Group Online Application
Brief on CTI Education Group
- The CTI Education Group (CTI) was a South African registered private higher education institution. On campuses across South Africa, full-time and part-time students can study Information Technology, Psychology & Counselling, Creative Arts & Graphic Design, Commerce, and Law.
- The CTI Education Group (CTI) is a South African registered private higher education institution. On campuses across South Africa, full-time and part-time students can study Information Technology, Psychology & Counselling, Creative Arts & Graphic Design, Commerce, and Law.
- South Africa offers a wide range of higher education options, including state universities, colleges, private institutions, institutes of technology, and academies. CTI Education Group is a private higher education institution that is not supported by the Department of Higher Education and Training because it is not a public institution.
- Although both public and private educational institutions may provide the same degrees, academic experiences may differ. Short learning programs, higher certifications, degrees, and postgraduate degrees, such as honors and master’s programs, are all available through CTI. It’s also crucial to understand the level of your chosen qualification on the National Qualification Framework (NQF), which can range from a Higher Certificate to a Doctoral Degree.
- In 2012, CTI Education Group was granted degree-granting status, indicating that the institution designed and launched its own degrees in the Business and IT faculties, putting it on par with university-level institutions.
B.Com and B.Sc (IT) degrees were awarded by CTI.
- From 2013, the full-time study of CTI’s new B.Com and B.Sc. (IT) degrees is available at all of the group’s twelve campuses in South Africa. In the United Kingdom, the two South African certified degrees are also quality assured. The South African Higher Education Quality Committee has recognized both degrees, and the South African Qualification Authority has registered them on the National Qualifications Framework (NQF). At the same time, Cardiff Metropolitan University in Wales is in charge of externally moderating the degrees.
Closing Dates for Applications at CTI Education Group
MBCHB’s deadline is June 30th.
All other programs will end on September 30th.
FEES FOR APPLICATIONS
- R240 (SA citizen)
- R300.00 (International student)
- R465 (late application fee for nationals of South Africa)
- R575 (Late application fee for international students)
Please remember to include the following papers (if applicable) in your submission:
- a certified copy of your driver’s license or passport
- Copy of your National Senior/Matric Certificate, O/A Levels, or any relevant school leaving qualification/certificate, certified.
- If you are an international applicant, you must obtain proof from Universities South Africa (formerly known as HESA) that you are eligible for admission to degree courses at South African universities. Refer to the undergraduate prospectus for more details.
- If you attended other universities, certified copies of your degree certificate(s), academic record, and certificate of conduct are required.
- For international applicants from non-English speaking nations, proof of English ability is required.
- If the previous qualification(s) was/were achieved at a foreign university, the South African Qualifications: Authority (SAQA) evaluates it (outside South Africa).
- If you’re applying for a Masters’s or Ph.D., you’ll need a research proposal/proposed dissertation/thesis title.
- If you are an international student, you must have a valid study visa to study in South Africa.
- Please read the rules above before submitting an online application.
- Please make sure you have all of the HESA/SAQA paperwork you need to finish your application.
- When paying the application fee, please use the reference APPN (followed by your student number).
- Allow the system 24 to 48 hours to process your payment.
WAYS TO APPLY
- Get your application form first.
- Applicants who are applying for the first time must do so through the Central Applications Office (CAO). You will be able to apply online using UKZN’s platform.
- Step 2: Fill out the application form completely.
- *Keep in mind that you’ll need an email address.
- Step 3: Ensure that all supporting documents are attached.
- Step 4: Fill out a student housing application. This is a necessary step in the application process.
Help link from CTI Education Group
CTI Education Group online Registration
CTI Education Group online Application Status
CTI Education Group online Courses
How to Apply CTI Education Group online
CTI Education Group online application dates
CTI Education Group online registration dates
How to register CTI Education Group Online
CTI Education Group online Prospectus
CTI Education Group Online application fee
CTI Education Group Online application requirements
CTI Education Group Application form
For more info on CTI visit