CUT Online application fee 2023-2024
CUT Online application fee
About Central University of Technology
- CUT (Central University of Technology, Free State) is a South African university located in Bloemfontein, in the Free State state. The “Technikon Free State” was founded in 1981. It was elevated to the university of technology level as part of the South African government’s reorganization of tertiary education for the new millennium.
- For the current academic year, the Central University of Technology CUT Online Application window for undergraduate qualifications (higher certificates, advanced certificates, diplomas, advanced diplomas & degrees), Honors degrees & postgraduate diplomas, and Master’s & doctoral qualifications is now open.
- If you want to apply for admission to the Central University of Technology’s undergraduate or postgraduate programs, you must do so using the Central University of Technology’s online application portal.
- The application window is open for first-time Central University of Technology applicants, Central University of Technology students changing to a new qualification and/or specialization, and Central University of Technology students changing to a new qualification and/or specialization. Students who completed a higher certificate or any other program and intend to continue with further undergraduate studies, as well as those who previously sought admission and were not awarded a place or who were provided a space but did not accept the offer and did not register.
CUT Online application fee 2023-2024
An application for admission must be accompanied by the following fees:
- Fee for application (non-refundable):
- The application cost for boarding:
If the applicant is not accepted to CUT or if the student is not put in a residence, the boarding application money is refunded.
- The Central University of Technology CUT Online Application process can be difficult, especially for international students. If you are a first-time candidate, you will discover complete guidance on how to apply for admission to Central University of Technology for the 2023 academic year; Central University of Technology Online Application 2023-2034
- Step #1: Go to the Central University of Technology website and click on the Admission > Apply for Admission (CUT Online Application) link for undergraduate students or postgraduate applicants. From there, you can choose your options and move on to the Registration, Application, and document uploading stages. The Central University of Technology’s Online Application System can be found here >> https://www.cut.ac.za/application-process
- Step #2: Central University of Technology CUT Online Registration; after clicking the link in step one, you will be directed to the Central University of Technology Online Application System form, where you must complete all required fields. If you are a first-time applicant, you must first register. First-time applicants are those who have never used the Central University of Technology online application system before and do not have an account to log in using their username and password. Your name, email, password, type of program you’re applying for, and qualification mode are all required at the registration stage.
- Step #3: Submit supporting documentation; everyone who is asking for a new qualification must submit the necessary paperwork (all first-time applicants and Central University of Technology students starting a new qualification). The deadline for uploading the relevant documents is the application deadline. No documents will be accepted after the application deadline has passed. Scanners and electronic devices are not available at the Central University of Technology. Before beginning the CUT Online Application procedure, please make sure that your documents have been scanned and uploaded to an electronic device.
- Step #4: Paying the CUT Application Fee: Once you’ve obtained a student number from the Central University of Technology, pay the application cost. Use the Central University of Technology’s student number as well as the application fee reference number (i.e. STUDENT NUMBER 5370810030). Once the cost is paid, your application will be approved and processed. Please note that this is a non-refundable charge.
- Step #6: Complete and submit your CUT Online Application: The applicant must complete all steps from Home to Submit your application in order to finish the application.
- For complete instruction on how to apply and payment information, go to the Central University of Technology Online Application System >> https://www.cut.ac.za/application-process
CUT online Registration
CUT online Application Status
CUT online Courses
How to Apply CUT online
CUT online application dates
CUT online registration dates
How to register CUT Online
CUT online Prospectus
For more info on CUT click here