How to Apply Unisa online 2023-2024
How to Apply Unisa online
About University of South Africa
- The University of South Africa (UNISA), also known as Unisa, is the country’s largest university system by enrollment. It enrolls a third of all South African students in higher education. UNISA has nearly 400,000 students throughout its numerous colleges and affiliations, including international students from 130 countries, making it one of the world’s mega universities and Africa’s only one.
- The University of South Africa (UNISA) Online Application 2023-2024 Academic Year is open to all students who wish to apply online for admission to all Undergraduate qualifications from 11 August to 15 October 2023. The UNISA Application Tool 2023-2024 is designed to assist UNISA prospective and returning students in applying and registering online at www.unisa.ac.za before the application deadlines in 2022. We have described the best “Hоw To” in Eduсаtiоn rеlаtеd tо thе University of South Africa (UNISA) оnlinе аррlасаtiоn аnd rеgtrаtiоn fоr thе year 2023-2024 on this resourceful page.
- If you can’t find what you’re looking for on this page, please contact us. We provide step-by-step instructions for Undergraduate, Postgraduate, and Master’s qualifications on how to apply to the University of South Africa (UNISA) for the 2023-2024 academic year. During the deadline, UNISA online Application Forms 2024 PDF Downloads format will undoubtedly be available on the portal. 2023-2024 Unisa Online Application.
How to Apply Unisa online 2023-2024
- To begin the application process, click here.
- Once you’ve arrived, you’ll be able to choose the qualification you want to pursue. Select the sort of qualification for which you are applying.
- After reading the information, click ‘Start the process.’
- After reading the material, click the ‘Proceed to ODL and Unisa’ button.
- After reading the information, scroll back to the top and click on the circle with a number 2 within that says ‘Are you sure about your career?’
- After reading the material, return to the top of the page and click on the circle with the number 3 within that says ‘Choose or locate your qualification?’ (Scroll down to where it says ‘Explore qualifications by interest fields’ for additional information on the courses available and the various faculties.) To return to selecting, click on the circle with a number 3 within that says ‘Choose or find your qualification?’ again once you’ve decided which faculty and qualification you wish to pursue.)
After that, you can choose your qualification based on college (faculty) or level.
- Once you’ve arrived, you’ll see the various qualifications that Unisa provides in that college/faculty. When you click on the different qualifications, you’ll see information like entrance requirements, and when you click on ‘Registration and curriculum information,’ you’ll see the modules that correspond to that specific qualification.
- You then return to the page, which displays the various qualifications available along with the step circles on top.
After you’ve found the qualification you wish to apply for, click the circle with the number 4 inside that says ‘Apply for admission.’
- After reading the material, click ‘CLICK HERE to apply online.’
- Click the bubble next to the certification you’re studying for in the first section.
- Yes if you already have a student number. If this is not the case, select no.
- Fill up your information and follow the instructions.
- After that, you’ll need to provide the necessary paperwork.
For more info visit UNISA web here