How to Apply UP online 2023-2024
How to Apply UP online
About University of Pretoria
- The University of Pretoria (UP) is South Africa’s largest contact university and one of Africa’s best universities. We do research that has a social impact in order to identify solutions to the world’s most pressing problems. In the classroom, online, and in communities, we have high-quality teaching and learning. We have programs in place to help our students graduate on time as well-rounded, responsible citizens who are completely prepared for life after college.
- Applicants who want to apply for admission to the University of Pretoria to further their education have a straightforward process thanks to the aforementioned web platform. When applying to study at UP, certain procedures must be followed during the application process. For rapid acceptance, applicants must follow the guidelines that govern the application process.
How to Apply at Pretoria University
Documents required for application
- To complete the application, you’ll need an email address.
- An ID number is required for South African candidates. The passport numbers of foreign applicants will be required.
- A non-refundable application fee will be required for all candidates.
- Your deposit slip, together with the other required documents, must be uploaded.
Apply at Pretoria University
- To access the online application portal, go here.
- Complete the required fields and send the required papers.
- Send your application in.
The University of Pretoria will accept an application provided the following requirements have been met:
- Fill out the online application form for a study.
- All supporting materials should be in PDF format.
- you must pay the application fee
- After double-checking the application, click ‘APPLY.’
- For a fully submitted form, click ‘APPLY.’
After you’ve successfully completed your application, you’ll need to do the following:
- You won’t be able to make any changes to your application.
- Your assigned student number (EMPLID) will be sent to you through email.
- Important instructions on how to check your progress and application results on the student site will be sent to you.
For more info on UP click here