How to register UP Online 2023-2024
How to register UP Online
About University of Pretoria
- The University of Pretoria (UP) is South Africa’s largest contact university and one of Africa’s best universities. We do research that has a social impact in order to identify solutions to the world’s most pressing problems. In the classroom, online, and in communities, we have high-quality teaching and learning. We have programs in place to help our students graduate on time as well-rounded, responsible citizens who are completely prepared for life after college.
- Applicants who want to apply for admission to the University of Pretoria to further their education have a straightforward process thanks to the aforementioned web platform. When applying to study at UP, certain procedures must be followed during the application process. For rapid acceptance, applicants must follow the guidelines that govern the application process.
How to Register for the University of Pretoria 2022 Online
You will need the following items to apply for UP Online Registration:
- Your South African identity number and
- a functional email address
- If you’re applying for a visa from another country, you’ll need your passport number.
To apply (UP) Online Registration
- Go to https://www.up.ac.za/online-registration#:~:text=Online%20registration%20opens%20on%204,based%20on%20school%20leaving%20results.
If you are unable to apply online, you may print the forms and submit them by mail.
Online Registrations at the University of Pretoria in 2023
Online registration for the University of Pretoria’s 2023 admissions will open in April 2022.
If you have not paid your first registration fee or completed, printed, signed (instruction on how to sign the contract), and sent your online enrolment contract to UP, you will not be able to register.
Even if you paid your original registration fees, outstanding library items may accrue charges that prevent you from registering.
When to apply?
Applications should be submitted as soon as feasible during the annual application cycle, which begins in April.
Fee for Initial Registration
To help with registration, please make all initial payments (internet transfers or direct deposits into the University’s bank account) at least FIVE days ahead of time to allow for processing time.
You must email a confirmation letter from your sponsor/bursar at least FIVE days before to registration if you are a bursary recipient. If you do not email the letter to firstname.lastname@example.org, you will be required to pay the initial cost before registering.
for more info on UP click here