nsfas appeal nwu 2023-2024
nsfas appeal nwu
- On all three of our campuses, Northwest University is committed to operating as a unitary, integrated, multi-campus university with particularly valuable, redress, and globally competitive teaching and research. Our major activities, teaching-learning, and research are integrated with community participation and innovation in our eight faculties, which serve both distance and contact students.
nsfas appeal nwu 2023-2024
What is covered by the NSFAS funding shot?
Applicants that get NSFAS money are covered for the following:
- Fees for registration
- Fees for instruction
After your financing has been confirmed, you may be eligible for the following allowances:
- Material for Studying
- Personal Hygiene
- Transportation or lodging
You should check with the Financial Aid Offices of the institutions where they are registered or admitted to see if the qualification they want is sponsored by NSFAS.
Who is eligible to apply for NSFAS funding?
If you are a South African citizen or permanent resident who intends to enroll in or is currently enrolled in a public university or TVET college in Mzansi and fall into one or more of the following categories, you are eligible for NSFAS funding:
- SASSA grant winners (the SASSA Covid-19 grant does not count)
- Persons with a combined gross annual household income of less than R350 000
- Persons with disabilities living in households with a combined gross family income of less than R600 000 per year
- Students who began their studies prior to 2018 have a combined gross household income of less than R122 000 per year.
What documents are required to submit an application?
In order for NSFAS to process your financing application in time for your enrollment at an institution of higher learning, you must provide the right supporting documentation. The following documents are required as backup:
- All applicants must submit a copy of their identification. The Department of Home Affairs will accept a temporary ID card.
- Non-SASSA applicants must give copies of their parent’s, legal guardian’s, or spouse’s identification.
- Smart ID cards: a copy of the smart ID on both sides must be provided.
- Proof of income: applicant and/or parents/legal guardian/spouse (where appropriate (non-SASSA)) should produce the most recent payslip, UIF letter, appointment letter, and retrenchment letter (applicant and/or parent(s), legal guardian/spouse).
- Proof of identification will be accepted in the form of passports or driver’s licenses.
nwu nsfas online application
nwu apply online now
nwu online apply
nwu teaching application
my nwu application
nwu late online application
login to nwu application
nwu second semester registration
apply online nwu
late application north west university
nwu online late application
nwu open distance learning application form
online application of nwu
nwu distance learning pgce
nwu online distance learning
nwu online residence application
north west university online application distance learning
nwu 2nd semester applications
apply for nwu