online application at nwu 2023-2024
online application at nwu
- In South Africa, the North-West University (NWU) is a public university with campuses within Potchefstroom, Mahikeng, and Vanderbijlpark. In 2004, the Potchefstroom University for Christian Higher Education, which also had a branch in Vanderbijlpark, and the University of North-West (previously the University of Bophuthatswana) combined to establish the University of North-West.
- With the merger, North-West University has become one of South Africa’s largest universities, with the country’s third-largest school population (full-time and distance education).
online application at nwu 2023-2024
- For the current academic year, the North West University NWU Online Application window for admission to undergraduate qualifications (higher certificates, advanced certificates, diplomas, advanced diplomas & degrees), Honors degrees & postgraduate diplomas, and Master’s & doctoral qualifications is now open.
- If you want to apply for admission to the North West University’s undergraduate or postgraduate programs, you must do so using the North West University’s online application portal.
The application window is open for:
- first-time North West University applicants, North West University students changing to a new qualification and/or specialization, and North West University students changing to a new qualification and/or specialization. Students who completed a higher certificate or any other program and intend to continue with further undergraduate studies, as well as those who previously sought admission and were not awarded a place or who were provided a space but did not accept the offer and did not register.
Many students who intend to study at The North West University (NWU) for undergraduate and postgraduate qualifications for the 2023/2024 academic year are aware that the North West University Application for Admission for 2023/2024 is a vital moment.
All applications for admission must be submitted online during the required application period to ensure that your application is successfully submitted to North West University. You should also submit your application before the deadline and consider attaching all of the needed NWU Online Application Documents.
How to Apply for Admission to NWU North West University – Apply online for the 2023/2024 academic year at NWU North West University.
Step 1: Obtaining a student identification number
If you already have a student number, go to step 2.
- Go to the application portal for online applications.
- Select New application.
- To create a new student number, go to Create a new student number and fill out all of the fields.
- Please keep in mind that receiving a student number does not imply that your application is complete. Please follow all of the steps outlined below to guarantee that your application is complete and received. The University will not process applications that are incomplete.
Step 2: Create an account.
- To log in, use your student number in conjunction with the PIN number you created.
Step 3: What would you like to learn about?
- Fill in all of the blanks. More information can be found in yearbooks.
Please provide the following supporting papers in order for us to assess your application. The University may reject your application if it is incomplete:
- Results from grades 12 and 11 (final results only) Alternatively, if you have previously passed matric, a copy of your matric certificate.
- Applicants who are currently enhancing their grade 12 results will be evaluated only after the NWU receives the improved results.
- Applicants who pursue the Cambridge, GED, or any other non-NSC curriculum, or who may be eligible for an exemption due to older age or post-school qualifications, must present a USAF exemption certificate.
- the project has finished
- a photocopy of your ID
- and a copy of your transcripts (if applicable).
- Additional paperwork for potential overseas students:
- a copy of the relevant outcomes