online application at pukke 2023-2024
online application at pukke
- The old University of North-West, whose students were largely black individuals from rural villages, was a historically black university. Potchefstroom University for Christian Higher Education was a traditionally white university, with students who were largely white Afrikaans individuals from Christian origins. A third partner was the Sebokeng Campus of Vista, a predominantly black university, whose personnel and students were included.
- The introduction of the North-West University (NWU) was a powerful symbol of reconciliation and nation-building, as well as a highly effective gesture. One of the most successful and steady higher education mergers in South Africa has been the move to the unified NWU.
online application at pukke 2023-2024
Connect on nwu pukke facebook
- The North West University NWU Online Application window for admission to undergraduate qualifications (higher certificates, advanced certificates, diplomas, advanced diplomas, and degrees), honors degrees and postgraduate diplomas, and master’s and doctoral qualifications for the current academic year is now open.
- If you want to apply for admission to North West University’s undergraduate or postgraduate programs, you must do so through the North West University online application page.
- The application window is open for first-time North West University applicants, North West University students changing to a new qualification and/or specialization, and North West University students changing to a new qualification and/or specialization. Applicants who previously applied for admission but were not offered a space, or who were offered a space but did not register, as well as students who have completed a higher certificate or another program and wish to continue with further undergraduate studies.
How to Apply for Admission at NWU North West University – Apply online for 2023/2024 admission at NWU North West University.
Step-by-step logging in 2023 NWU Online Application
- Step 1: Obtaining a student identification number
If you already have a student number, proceed to step 2.
- Navigate to the application platform online.
- Select New application.
- Complete all of the fields after clicking on Create new student number.
- Please keep in mind that receiving a student number does not imply that you have completed the application process. Please follow all of the steps outlined below to ensure that your application is complete and reaches us. Incomplete applications will not be processed by the University.
- Step 2: Sign in.
- When you receive a student number, log in with it and the PIN number you created.
- Step 3: What would you like to study?
- Fill out all of the fields. Utilize the yearbooks to learn more about the qualifications, modes of delivery, and curricula.
- Step 4: Include any supporting documentation.
Please upload the following supporting documents in order for us to consider your application. If the application is incomplete, the University may reject it:
- If you have already passed matric, please bring a copy of your grade 12 results, Grade 11 results (final results only), or a copy of your matric certificate.
- Applicants who are currently in the process of improving their grade 12 results will be considered only after the improved results are presented to the NWU.
- Applicants who follow the Cambridge, GED, or any other non-NSC curriculum, or who may be exempt due to advanced age or post-school qualifications, must provide an exemption certificate issued by the USAF.
- completed project
- Copy of your ID
- Copy of your academic record (if applicable).
- Additional documents for international prospective students:
- A copy of relevant results
- A copy of your passport
- More information on payable fees