Regenesys Business School Online Application 2023-2024
Regenesys Business School Online Application
Brief on Regenesys Business School
- Regenesys Business School is a Johannesburg, South Africa-based private business school. Regenesys School of Public Management, Regenesys Foundation, MyWealth Investments, a loans department, and campuses in South Africa, Mumbai, and Lagos make up the Regenesys Group.
- Regenesys is a major worldwide business school with locations in Mumbai, India, and Lagos, Nigeria. It is based in the heart of Sandton, Johannesburg, South Africa’s financial sector. Regenesys has been a preferred education supplier for over 100 000 students and 1000 prominent local and international clients in 195 countries since 1998. Regenesys University is one of the most enterprising, inventive, technologically advanced, and rapidly developing business schools in the world.
Opening and closing of admissions Date for Regenesys Business School
For admission in 2023, applications start on May 1 and close on August 31, 2023.
Fees for tuition (estimate)
- The price ranges from R32 120 to R55 770. (this varies from degree to degree)
- For books and stationery, budget around R6 050.
- Please keep in mind that the fees listed above do not include travel expenses or pocket money.
Requirements for Eligibility:
- Candidates must be 18 years old or above.
- At your home school, you must have good grades
- On a 4.0 scale, a 3.0 GPA or higher is required (GPAs under 3.0 will be considered on a case-by-case basis and will require additional documents outlined in a section below)
- When the program begins, you must be a sophomore, junior, or senior.
- When applying to UCT, applicants must have completed at least three semesters of coursework (first-semester sophomores can apply).
- Students with a Sophomore standing may not be able to enroll in several local university courses.
- For additional information, please contact your IES Abroad Representative.