Rhodes University Online Application 2023-2024
Rhodes University Online Application
Brief on Rhodes University
- The University, which was founded in 1904, has a long history of academic distinction. Rhodes is a small university with little over 8200 students that boasts among of South Africa’s top undergraduate pass and graduation rates, remarkable postgraduate success rates, and the best research output per academic staff member.
- Rhodes College is a nationwide, four-year, private, coeducational, residential liberal arts and sciences college. Intellectual engagement, service to others, and internal honor are our top concerns. Rhodes is one of just a few significant liberal arts universities located in a major metropolitan area, with one of the country’s most attractive campuses in the middle of Memphis, an economic, political, and cultural center.
Tuition Fees (estimation)
- The price ranges from R32 120 to R55 770. (this varies from degree to degree)
- For books and stationery, budget around R6 050.
Please keep in mind that the fees listed above do not include travel expenses or pocket money.
- 18 years of age
- 3.0 GPA or above on a 4.0 scale in good standing at your home school (GPAs under 3.0 will be considered on a case-by-case basis and will require additional documents outlined in a section below)
- When the program begins, you must be a sophomore, junior, or senior. When applying to UCT, applicants must have completed at least three semesters of coursework (first-semester sophomores can apply).
- Learners with a Sophomore standing may not be able to enroll in several local university courses. For additional information, please contact your IES Abroad Representative.
Courses offered for University of Rhodes
Bachelor of Business Science specializing in
- Analytics Computer Science
- Economics with Law
- Finance with Accounting
- Finance with Economics
- Information Systems
- Marketing Organisational Psychology
Bachelor of Commerce
- In Actuarial Science specializing in Quantitative Finance
Bachelor of Commerce specializing in
- Economics and Finance
- Economics with Law
- Economics and Statistics
- Financial Accounting: General Accounting
- Financial Accounting: Chartered Accountant
- Financial Accounting: Accounting with Law
- Information Systems Information Systems and Computer Science
- Management Studies Philosophy, Politics & Economics (PPE)
Engineering & the Built Environment Faculty
The Engineering & the Built Environment Faculty offers the following undergraduate degrees:
- Bachelor of Architectural Studies
- Bachelor of Science in Property Studies
- Bachelor of Science in Construction Studies
- Bachelor of Science in Engineering in Chemical Engineering
- Bachelor of Science in Engineering in Civil Engineering
- Bachelor of Science in Engineering in Electrical Engineering
- Bachelor of Science in Engineering in Electrical & Computer Engineering
- Bachelor of Science in Engineering in Mechanical& Mechatronics Engineering
- Bachelor of Science in Engineering in Mechanical Engineering
- Bachelor of Science in Engineering in Mechatronics
- Bachelor of Science in Geomatics: Surveying
- Bachelor of Science in Geomatics: Geoinformatics
Health Sciences Faculty
The Health Sciences Faculty offers the following undergraduate degrees and diplomas:
- Certificate in Education: Mathematics Education
- Advanced Certificate in Education: Multilingual
- Advanced Certificate in Education: School Management
- Advanced Certificate in Education: Science
- Bachelor of Arts in Film & Media Production
- Bachelor of Arts in Fine Art
- Bachelor of Arts in Theatre & Performance
- Bachelor of Arts
- African Languages & Literatures, Afrikaans, Arabic, Business French, Classical Studies, Dance Drama, Economic, History, English Film Studies, French Hebrew Language & Literature History, Italian Jazz Studies, Law, Linguistics Media & Writing, Music, Spanish Visual & Art, History Xhosa Communication
- Bachelor of Music in Dance
- Bachelor of Music: Composition
- Bachelor of Music: Education
- Bachelor of Music: Musicology
- Bachelor of Social Science in Philosophy, Politics & Economics
How to Apply online
- Register here to use the online system. establishing a password and using your email address
- After that, you will receive an email with a link to activate your account on the system.
- To activate your registration, click the link.
- This procedure will return you to ROSS, where you must select Admission/Other (clicking the right button here is important)
- After that, you’ll be able to enter the username and password you created in step one.
- After you’ve finished your application, click the button to accept the terms and conditions and submit it.
- You must pay the R100 application fee once you have submitted your application. The system provides a number of possibilities.
- If you pay your application fee at a bank, make a note of your application number on the deposit slip and email it to us.
- After you’ve completed the above steps, we’ll process your application and assign you a student number and login.
Rhodes University Online Application (RU) 2023/2024 Contact Us
PO Box 94
Makhanda (Grahamstown) 6140
Eastern Cape, South Africa
+27 46 603 8111
For more info visit the school website
Helpful link from Rhodes University
Rhodes online Registration
Rhodes online Application Status
Rhodes online Courses
How to Apply Rhodes online
Rhodes online application dates
Rhodes online registration dates
How to register Rhodes Online
Rhodes online Prospectus
Rhodes Online application fee
Rhodes Online application requirements
Rhodes Application form
University of Cape Town Online Application
University of Fort Hare Online Application
University of the Free State Online Application
University of KwaZulu-Natal Online Application
University of Limpopo Online Application
For more info visit UR web here