UJ Application form 2023-2024
UJ Application form
About University of Johannesburg
- The Institution of Johannesburg (UJ) is a South African state university in Johannesburg. The University of Johannesburg was founded on January 1, 2005, when the Rand Afrikaans University (RAU), the Technikon Witwatersrand (TWR), and the Vista University Soweto and East Rand campuses merged.
- The University of Johannesburg (UJ) shares the cosmopolitan Johannesburg, the city whose name it bears, in terms of pace and intensity. The university is proudly South African, with roots in Africa, and is well-prepared to play a part in realizing the potential of higher education for the continent’s development. With a student population of over 50 000, including over 3000 international students from 80 countries, UJ has evolved into a diverse, inclusive, transformational, and collegial institution. From the 26 public universities that make up the higher education system in South Africa (SA), UJ is one of the major contact institutions.
- The University of Johannesburg’s mission is to be “an international university of choice, rooted in Africa, and dynamically influencing the future.” “Inspiring its community to alter and serve humanity through innovation and the collaborative pursuit of knowledge,” the mission states. Four ideas, namely imagination, discussion, regeneration, and ethical grounding, underlay these. The six strategic objectives give a focused manner of realizing the University’s Vision, Mission, and Values, as stated above. They also constitute a reworking of the original UJ Strategic Thrusts 2020 in the context of the University’s broader orientation as “The Pan-African” Centre for Critical Intellectual Inquiry, with the primary goal of achieving worldwide greatness and eminence.
UJ Application form 2023-2024
- The online application form for the University of Johannesburg’s 2023 admissions is now available. Those interested in studying at UJ can begin the application process.
- UJ Online Application Form 2023 can be downloaded here.
- Applicants interested in attending the University of Johannesburg can download the application form.
- Applicants can either download the forms straight from the website or print them out.
How to Download the University of Johannesburg Online Application Form
To obtain a copy of the UJ application form 2023, follow the instructions below.
- Visit apply.online.uj.ac.za for further information.
- Create a student account at UJ.
- Go to the Apply Now page.
- The application form can be downloaded here.
- You can either download the forms to your computer or print them as hard copies directly from your printer.
Applicants can click here for application forms
UJ online Registration
UJ online Application Status
UJ online Courses
How to Apply UJ online
UJ online application dates
UJ online registration dates
How to register UJ Online
UJ online Prospectus
UJ Online application fee
UJ Online application requirements
For more info on UJ click here