University of Zululand Online Application 2023-2024
University of Zululand Online Application
Brief on University of Zululand
- The University of Zululand, sometimes known as Unizulu, is the only comprehensive tertiary educational institution in KwaZulu-Natal, South Africa, north of the Tugela River. Its new status is in line with South Africa’s National Plan for Higher Education, which aims to eliminate injustice and unnecessary duplication in higher education.
- Online Application for the University of Zululand Online Application for the University of Zululand Online Application for the University of Zu You are cordially invited to visit our website. We offer everything you’ll need to get started. To understand how to apply, read what we’ve said here carefully.
Opening and closing of admissions Date University of Zululand
For admission in 2023, applications start on May 1 and close on August 31, 2023.
Application Fees for the University of Zululand:
- South African citizens pay no application fees to the University of Zululand.
- A non-refundable R220 application fee for timely submission is required.
- A R275 charge is required of international candidates.
- Remember that this charge must be paid before the application deadline of October 31.
- A late application cost of R440 for South Africans and R550 for international candidates will be charged.
Requirement for application
- International and transfer students may enroll.
- Applicants must have completed grade 12 before applying.
- Candidates can apply either online or by downloading an application form from the CAO website.
- Please go to www.cao.ac.za and click on the Central Applications Office – CAO link.
- Identity Document
- Certificate of completion of a degree or diploma (if available)
- An academic record that includes conduct from previous studies at a tertiary institution
- Proof of payment of the application cost, which is non-refundable.
- Matriculation certificate/results
Foreign students must in addition provide:
– Valid passport and study permit
– SAQA verification certificate
– Proof of financial means (bank statements, bursaries, cash available/traveler’s cheque to the bank details below;
ACCOUNT HOLDER: UNIZULU
BRANCH CODE: 632 005
ACCOUNT NUMBER: 18800 00051
REFERENCE NUMBER: (Your Student Number)
Courses offered at the University of Zululand
Bachelor of Business Science specializing in
- Analytics Computer Science
- Economics with Law
- Finance with Accounting
- Finance with Economics
- Information Systems
- Marketing Organisational Psychology
Bachelor of Commerce
- In Actuarial Science specializing in Quantitative Finance
Bachelor of Commerce specializing in
- Economics and Finance
- Economics with Law
- Economics and Statistics
- Financial Accounting: General Accounting
- Financial Accounting: Chartered Accountant
- Financial Accounting: Accounting with Law
- Information Systems Information Systems and Computer Science
- Management Studies Philosophy, Politics & Economics (PPE)
Engineering & the Built Environment Faculty
The Engineering & the Built Environment Faculty offers the following undergraduate degrees:
- Bachelor of Architectural Studies
- Bachelor of Science in Property Studies
- Bachelor of Science in Construction Studies
- Bachelor of Science in Engineering in Chemical Engineering
- Bachelor of Science in Engineering in Civil Engineering
- Bachelor of Science in Engineering in Electrical Engineering
- Bachelor of Science in Engineering in Electrical & Computer Engineering
- Bachelor of Science in Engineering in Mechanical& Mechatronics Engineering
- Bachelor of Science in Engineering in Mechanical Engineering
- Bachelor of Science in Engineering in Mechatronics
- Bachelor of Science in Geomatics: Surveying
- Bachelor of Science in Geomatics: Geoinformatics
Health Sciences Faculty
The Health Sciences Faculty offers the following undergraduate degrees and diplomas:
- Bachelor of Medicine & Bachelor of Surgery
- Bachelor of Science in Audiology
- Bachelor of Science in Occupational Therapy
- Bachelor of Science in Physiotherapy
- Bachelor of Science in Speech-Language Pathology
- Higher Certificate in Disability Practice
- Advanced Diploma in Cosmetic Formulation Science
The Humanities Faculty offers the following undergraduate degrees and diplomas:
- Bachelor of Music: General Programme
- Teacher’s Licentiate Diploma in Music
- Advanced Certificate in Education: Life Orientation
- Advanced Certificate in Education: Mathematical Literacy
- Advanced Certificate in Education: Mathematics Education
- Advanced Certificate in Education: Multilingual
- Advanced Certificate in Education: School Management
- Advanced Certificate in Education: Science
- Bachelor of Arts in Film & Media Production
- Bachelor of Arts in Fine Art
- Bachelor of Arts in Theatre & Performance
- Bachelor of Arts
- African Languages & Literatures, Afrikaans, Arabic, Business French, Classical Studies, Dance Drama, Economic, History, English Film Studies, French Hebrew Language & Literature History, Italian Jazz Studies, Law, Linguistics Media & Writing, Music, Spanish Visual & Art, History Xhosa Communication
- Bachelor of Music in Dance
- Bachelor of Music: Composition
- Bachelor of Music: Education
- Bachelor of Music: Musicology
- Bachelor of Social Science in Philosophy, Politics & Economics
- Visit http://www.unizulu.ac.za/ to register online. establishing a password and using your email address
- After that, you will receive an email with a link to activate your account on the system.
- To activate your registration, click the link.
- This procedure will return you to ROSS, where you must select Admission/Other (clicking the right button here is important)
- After that, you’ll be able to enter the username and password you created in step one.
- After you’ve finished your application, click the button to accept the terms and conditions and submit it.
- You must pay the R100 application fee once you have submitted your application. The system provides a number of possibilities.
- If you pay your application fee at a bank, make a note of your application number on the deposit slip and email it to us.
- We’ll process your application once you’ve completed the steps above, and you’ll be given a student number and login.
Do you have any questions regarding your application? Sure you can contact the institution with the addresses and telephone numbers we have provided below to reach the school officials;
Postal address: PO Box 3854, PRETORIA 0001, South Africa.
Physical address: Building 3, UNISA Sunnyside North Campus, corner Mears, and Rissik Streets,
Fax address: +27 (0) 86 677 7744/12 481 2922
Telephone number: +27 (0) 10 591 4401
Electronic address: email@example.com’
Helpful link from UNIZULU
UNIZULU online Registration
UNIZULU online Application Status
UNIZULU online Courses
How to Apply UNIZULU online
UNIZULU online application dates
UNIZULU online registration dates
How to register UNIZULU Online
UNIZULU online Prospectus
UNIZULU Online application fee
UNIZULU Online application requirements
UNIZULU Application form
University of Pretoria Online Application
Rhodes University Online Application
University of Stellenbosch Online Application
University of the Western Cape Online Application
University of the Witwatersrand Online Application
Mpumalanga University Online Application
For more info on UZ clink here